- This topic is empty.
14. decembra 2020 o 7:08 #81712Angela RiveroNávštevník
(The Forgotten #1-6)
by Tony Lee, Pia Guerra, Stefano Martino, Kelly Yates, Richard Starkings, Nick Roche
- Release date: April 21, 2009
- ISBN: 9781600103964 (1600103960)
- Publisher: IDW Publishing
- Characters: The Fourth Doctor, The Seventh Doctor, The Second Doctor, The Fifth Doctor, The Sixth Doctor
- Format: paperback, 144 pages
- Series: The Forgotten #1-6
- Author: Tony Lee, Pia Guerra, Stefano Martino, Kelly Yates, Richard Starkings, Nick Roche
- Genres: comics, fiction, fantasy
- Language: english
About The Book
Stranded in a strange Museum that’s dedicated to him, and with no TARDIS in sight, The Doctor and Martha must make sense of their surroundings, hindered by one small fact — The Doctor has lost his memories of every one of his previous incarnations! With items relevant to each Doctor in their possession, The Doctor must try to use them to regain his memories before it’s too late, starting with his earliest incarnation’s memories, involving Susan, Barbara, and Ian… but quickly moving on to Zoe and Jamie, and more. This all-new series written by Tony Lee (Starship Troopers) features artist Pia Guerra in her first monthly comic since Y The Last Man.
Hardcover book Doctor Who Tony Lee buy cheap on Kobo. EPUB ebook Doctor Who read online on PocketBook. FictionBook Doctor Who download Android on Amazon. Hardback Doctor Who by Tony Lee. Online ebook Doctor Who Tony Lee read on Dymocks.
TXT book Doctor Who download for iPhone. FB2 Doctor Who. MP3 book Doctor Who by Tony Lee buy on Mac on Powells. Paperback ebook Doctor Who by Tony Lee PC on Book Depository. MOBI book Doctor Who download.
PDF ebook Doctor Who buy cheap for iOS on Bookshop. EPUB Doctor Who Tony Lee read online. Hardcover ebook Doctor Who by Tony Lee buy Kindle. Paperback Doctor Who on Barnes & Noble. MP3 book Doctor Who Tony Lee download for iPad.
14. decembra 2020 o 7:46 #81714paleniceNávštevník
The Grit Cookbook: World-Wise, Down-Home Recipes by Jessica Greene – 9781556526480