- This topic is empty.
19. decembra 2020 o 0:14 #82310Catherine YoungNávštevník
Animals by the Numbers
A Book of Infographics
by Steve Jenkins
- Language: english
- Genres: animals, science, mathematics, childrens, nature, number, juvenile
- Format: hardcover, 48 pages
- ISBN: 9780544630925 (0544630920)
- Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
- Release date: November 1, 2016
- Awards: William Allen White Children’s Book Award Nominee (2018), NCTE Orbis Pictus Honor Book (2017), AAAS/Subaru SB&F Prize for Excellence in Science Books for Middle Grades Science Book (2018)
- Author: Steve Jenkins
About The Book
How many species are there across the globe?
How much do all of the insects in the world collectively weigh?
How far can animals travel?
Steve Jenkins answers these questions and many more with numbers, images, innovation, and authoritative science in his latest work of illustrated nonfiction. Jenkins layers his signature cut-paper illustrations alongside computer graphics and a text that is teeming with fresh, unexpected, and accurate zoological information ready for readers to easily devour. The level of scientific research paired with Jenkins’ creativity and accessible infographics is unmatched and sure to wow fans old and new.
Hardcover book Animals by the Numbers download iPad on Dymocks. EPUB ebook Animals by the Numbers by Steve Jenkins buy. MP3 Animals by the Numbers Steve Jenkins on reader. TXT book Animals by the Numbers read on IndieBound. PDF ebook Animals by the Numbers Steve Jenkins for Kindle.