- This topic is empty.
15. decembra 2020 o 1:29 #81788Dave HulseyNávštevník
Journey to the West, Volume 3
(The Journey to the West, #3)
by Wu Cheng’en, Anthony C. Yu
- Author: Wu Cheng’en, Anthony C. Yu
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 464 pages
- Release date: February 15, 1984
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press
- ISBN: 9780226971537 (0226971538)
- Genres: fiction, classics, china, fantasy, buddhism, mythology, asia
- Series: The Journey to the West, #3
About The Book
The Journey to the West, volume 3, comprises the third twenty-five chapters of Anthony C. Yu’s four-volume translation of Hsi-yu Chi, one of the most beloved classics of Chinese literature. The fantastic tale recounts the sixteen-year pilgrimage of the monk Hsuan-tsang (596-664), one of China’s most illustrious religious heroes, who journeyed to India with four animal disciples in quest of Buddhist scriptures. For nearly a thousand years, his exploits were celebrated and embellished in various accounts, culminating in the hundred-chapter Journey to the West, which combines religious allegory with romance, fantasy, humor, and satire.
FB2 book Journey to the West, Volume 3 Wu Cheng’en on Bookshop. FictionBook Journey to the West, Volume 3 read on Kindle. PDF ebook Journey to the West, Volume 3 buy PC on IndieBound.
TXT ebook Journey to the West, Volume 3 by Wu Cheng’en download. MP3 book Journey to the West, Volume 3 read online for PocketBook on Walmart. Online Journey to the West, Volume 3 Wu Cheng’en download.