- This topic is empty.
13. decembra 2020 o 11:55 #81605Elizabeth OdomNávštevník
The Best of Everything After 50
The Experts‘ Guide to Style, Sex, Health, Money, and More
by Barbara Hannah Grufferman
- Release date: March 30, 2010
- Author: Barbara Hannah Grufferman
- Format: paperback, 320 pages
- Publisher: Running Press
- ISBN: 9780762437405 (0762437405)
- Language: english
About The Book
The Best of Everything after 50 provides top-dollar advice in an affordable format. When Barbara Grufferman turned fifty, she wanted to know how to be — and stay — a vibrant woman after the half-century mark. She went in search of a “What to Expect” book, but couldn’t find one. So she consulted New York City’s leading doctors, personal trainers, hair stylists, fashion gurus, and financial planners including:• Diane Von Furstenberg on the right fashion choices
• Laura Geller and Carmindy on makeup tips
• Dr. Patricia Wexler on the best skin care regimen
• Frederic Fekkai on haircare
• Jane Bryant Quinn on financial concerns
• Julie Morgenstern on organizing your life
Barbara adopted their programs and prescriptions, and got life-changing results — and now she shares her experiences. With a handy format and “checklist” style, The Best of Everything after 50 makes high-priced advice accessible to any woman interested in getting answers to the issues that concern her most.
FB2 book The Best of Everything After 50 read online. TXT The Best of Everything After 50 Barbara Hannah Grufferman download for iPhone on Audible. Paperback ebook The Best of Everything After 50 by Barbara Hannah Grufferman buy on PocketBook.